It takes a very special person to appreciate all a BWCA or Quetico Park wilderness vacation can offer. Adventure travel is a popular trend in vacationing and more and more people are enjoying it each year. A canoe camping trip in the Boundary Waters or Quetico Park is a unique opportunity for a vacation of a lifetime.
There are many benefits of taking a canoe camping wilderness vacation this summer, we've listed just a few:
- Solitude and serenity on a remote campsite occupied only by your group and not another one in sight.
- Paddling across open expanses of pure water surrounded by towering pines.
- Fishing from a canoe or shore and catching delicious fish for lunch.
- Listening to the call of the wild, the howling of wolves, the cry of the loons.
- Exploring rock palisades and scenic vistas while hiking in the woods.
- Swimming in the cool, clean waters underneath the sparkling sun.
- Sleeping in a tent underneath the stars and Northern Lights.
- Catching the scent of fresh air and pine trees as the wind blows lightly through the trees.
- Reading or reflecting on the day while perched on a rocky ledge.
- Enjoying the warmth of a campfire and company of good friends or family.
These are just a few of the many benefits of taking a canoe trip into the wilderness through Voyageur Canoe Outfitters. If your idea of camping is flush toilets, activity filled campgrounds, located five minutes from the nearest town, then this is not the place to come. But if you are looking for a wilderness canoe camping adventure, then this is the place.