We love to help our guests reserve their Quetico Park permits for their annual wilderness canoe trip. Our jobs just got easier because the Quetico Provincial Park finally accepts reservations online. Most of the details are the same including the overnight camping fees for children and adults at $8.50 & $21.50 respectively. There's still a reservation deposit of $100 required that gets applied to your overnight camping fees upon your arrival at the Ranger Station. Reservation and cancellation fees depend upon whether you make your reservation online or call it in. You can find those rates on their website.
We'll gladly still reserve your Quetico permit for your canoe trip but if you want to reserve your own online then visit their website and follow the directions below.
Choose your arrival date(can only reserve 5 months in advance of the start date of your trip)
- Pick your park- Quetico Park
- Pick your party size- 9 or less* Next you start an entry search by choosing one of the options to the right. Find on Map, In a List or On a Calendar.
- Pick your Residency- Non-Resident or Canadian
- Pick your entry Point- Cache Bay is our closest
You'll then be prompted to reserve or start a new search. As with any website it's easier to create a profile before you begin the reservation process so you don't lose any of your reservation information. You'll need to submit payment in the form of a credit card so have one nearby.
If you'd rather make your reservation by telephone then check out the information below. For questions regarding reservation policies you can find those ONLINE.
From the Quetico Park website...
To make a reservation, cancellation or change by phone, please call:
Simply call our toll free hotline (14 hours a day, 7a.m. to 9p.m. EST, seven days a week, 363 days a year).
Before you call remember:
- When making a telephone reservation, you will be asked for the following information:
- park name
- arrival/departure date
- type of site required (hydro, tent or trailer, lakefront etc.)
- your name, address, postal code, telephone number and email address
- number in your party
- method of payment (e.g. credit card number and expiry date)